Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hannah Montana

     Hello, it's a new week. It became colder and colder this week, I hope no one is weak enough to catch a cold. (XDDDDDD) This week I would continue introducing the Disney Original Sitcoms. I introduced the sitcom which lasts longest a few weeks ago. This week, I would like to introduce the most successful or even the most famous one, Hannah Montana. Maybe many classmates have ever heard of it. The actress's name is Miley Cyrus.
     This story is about an 11-year-old girl, Miley Stewart, having a dream to become a super star. However, she is a little bit greedy. She wants a normal life and a super-stared one at the same time. So she puts on a blonde wig and uses another name, Hannah Montana, in front of the public.The theme song, The Best of Both World, is the best representation of it. In the whole sictom, Miely has to deal with many problems between friends, family, and boyfriend. Most of the problems are caused by her double identities. She has to keep the secret so that she can carry the normal life,too. She is not only a teenage girl, but also a super star. Hannah and Miley are the same person, but have totally different lives. All of us have to face numerous problems in our daily lives. Can you image if the problems doubled? I think everyone would agree it must be terrible.
     This sitcom has four seasons and two movies. Each season and movie has an original soundtrack. I'm familiar with every song in the OSTs. The topics of the songs could be related to family like Butterfly Fly Away, friendship like True Friend, and love like If We Were A Movie. All of them are awesome. Not only  is the sitcom successful, but the actress is. Miley Cyrus or I should call her Hannah Montana is the most popular star in Disney so far.
     I grew up with this sitcom, and also the actress. The passage to adulthood makes me impressive because I had the same problem just like Miley. Every teenager has to looking for the answer to the question "who am I?" This whole sitcom is the process of a teenage girl striking the balance between chasing her own dream and not losing her direction. Hope you would like it.


 This is Miley (brown hair.)
This is Hannah. (blonde hair)
Miley's father in the sitcom and the real world. He is a singer, Billy Ray Cyrus.
 Her best friend in sitcom, Oliver.

Another best friend, Lily.

     At the end, I would like to introduce the last song for this sitcom. Wherever I Go.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched Hannah Montana on the Disney channal, but I watched the Chinese version. Although it is not the traditional version, it is still really funny. I believe if I can watch in English, it will be more interesting and let me know more about super star's life. Infact Hannah Montana is not my favorite series on Disney channal. My favorite series is Zack and Cody, which you have introduced in your last post.

    ReplyDelete