Tuesday, January 8, 2013

True Blood

     Hello, this is the first post of 2013, but the last post of this semester. Before I start to introduce this series, I have to say Happy New Year to all of you. In the begin of this year, I would like to introduce a series which is totally different from Disneys. The series I would like to introduce is True Blood.
     The story is about vampires. The story describes that a Japanese scientist created the human-made blood called Trublood, which can substitute the real human blood. In the world, vampires, warewolfs, fairies and many other supernatural creatures live with humans. Due to Trublood, vampires come out of the coffin one by one.( It means to make their identities public.) This world start to go into a new situation that humans have to get along with what may be dangerous to them. I think this is an interesting topic, everyone loves the story of mythology, or supernatural. These kind of stories are full of imagination. However, we seldom think if humans become the prey of other creatures. Would the romance of twilight still be so romantic? Most of time, humans love the fictions which is far from real world. On the other hand, we should think if we want the fiction become our true life?
     This series is for adults, so the scenes of violence, sex, and blood could be seen often. Although there are some frightening scenes, it's still a good series. Hope you would like it.




In the end, I still have a question. Why all the vampires have good-looking appearance?

4 comments:

  1. Hi~ I have not seen True Blood before; however I would like to share another American series, which is called” Revenge”with you. “Revenge” is a drama about a beautiful, smart young woman’s revenge plan. In the story, she comes to a community filled with rich people who don't know she's there to revenge on those who had destroyed her family. The thrilling plot and pretty people in this series keep me watching it for so long, maybe you can try it in the coming winter vacation.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series seems very evil! Ha! Ha! I would go to find that in my winter vacation. Fighting for final! Wish you a wonderful winter vacation,too.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! I watched True Blood on TV before. However, the vampires in this TV series are not as handsome as those in Twilight. I used to love the story of vampire very much since Twilight debuted, but when there were so many novels and movies about vampire, I started to feel bored with that. It is really interesting to think how it will be if vampires do exist in our world. Maybe it will be really scaring and not romantic at all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! I'm also interesting in the question, if vampires live with us. How could it be? No matter they are good-looking or not, I'm sure that I don't want to be their dinner. Fighting for final!! Good luck to us.

      Delete