Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teen Wolf

     Hello everyone, the weather is getting colder and colder. Everyone should take good care of ourselves. Hope no one would catch cold. This week, I would like to introduce a new TV series, which is adapted from a movie in 1985. The story is about a high school student, Scott McCall, who has an unusual identity, a werewolf. (It's a creature in mythology, which is between human and wolf.) Scott and his best friend, Stiles went to a forest for an adventure to look for a dead body. At that night, Scott was bitten by a werewolf. And his life changed. He runs faster, becomes stronger, and changes into a werewolf at every full moon.
     This series is very special because it combined the supernatural  material and school scenes. The story puts a lot of emphasis on Scott's normal school life and his secret identity. He has to choose and strike balance between them. And the dilemma between Scott and her girlfriend, Allison, who is a hunter( It means they hunt  monsters but not animals. Just like Sam and Dean in last article.) is also an important part of the story. In this story you can see that a high school teenager tries his best to do everything inevitably, sometimes he fails, but he always has friendship, family, and his girlfriend behind him. Hope you would like it.

Scott McCall

 Stiles
 Scott's girlfriend, Allison. 

4 comments:

  1. When I saw your topic, I couldn't help but click in! I was really obsessed of "Teen Wolf"! The story attracted me and it was very exciting. I saw it on AXN. Do you know any other way for me to watch the whole series? I will be really really grateful. Can't imagine that someone has the same interest as me. :) I'm really looking forward for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! I'm also happy to find someone having the same interest with me. I watched the whole season 1 last winter. And the season 2 is also over this summer. It's going on the season 3. What a exciting thing it is! Actually, I love every series about mythology, how about you? I really have some way to get the whole series, but I can't tell you here. You know that "copy right" is a big problem. I will tell you tomorrow. If I forget, please remind me. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow!We are "comment partners" AGAIN!
    Perhaps I was too ignorant that I haven't heard about this series before.
    But I think the introduction you wrote on this post is attractive enough to promote me watching this!
    And the theme song is really good since I like
    Skylar Grey's voice much.
    Also I enjoy those stories which combine several
    elements and the leading role needs to face his/her multiple identities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your praises. It's really a good series. i think you would like it because the male & female leading character is good-looking. It seems that I lost the point, ha ha! Do you like the theme song? And I would like to introduce another song in the series to you. Animal I have become. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys) Hope you would like it.

      Delete